Saturday, July 3, 2010

today, i finally muster up my courage...
asked you, "Nerdy~how are you?"
through msn...
but, i offline in a while...
until just now, 12.32 pm...
i saw your replied...
"Still the same i guess"

haha! this sentence...
makes me felt so suffer...
what's the meaning?
maybe i 自作多情...
thought that is THAT meaning...
but, i think you have no feeling to me anymore...
and maybe, you will never reply my msn anymore...
but, what can i say?
i'm the one who spoiled our love...
hope that you'll find your love one, and your caring one...
because, i might not stand a chance to love and care about you...
yeah, and it's FOREVER if i'm not wrong...



~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

ps, WTH! my english is so poor now!
must learn my english ler...
tsk tsk tsk...but! my chinese is pro~ xD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

you're still in my heart and my memories...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home