Monday, June 28, 2010

okay, let's post with English today.
:D

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

recently, i found out that i can conceal my unhappy easily!
is is because i get use to it??
i've come around that, yeah...
really, there's no one who care about me and my feeling...
isn't it?
is it so fun about saying damaging things about others before a third party??
what i did to you??
i care about you so much!
you're my best friend in malaysia...
but, why can't you try to understand what happen rather than misunderstand me?

"We're best friend forever!"

this is what you told me when last year June...
on your birthday...
we've already know each others for so long...
but! because of him!
the guy that you dont even know for 2 months!
you neglected me...
didn‘t find me even when you go out for shopping...
Rynn, we used to be such best friend...
no one can even get involve us...
but because of him...
you've changed...
you're not the Rynn that i know already...
this is so sad, you know!?
i will never forget him!!
hypocrite!!
don't even think that i will believe the every single word that you say!!
so fake!!
because of you, i lost one of my best friend!
just because i said that your heart is UGLY!!
i don't wish to bring shame on you...
because i still have humanity...
set up on other people is not my style...
but, i'm sure, you will regret that what you've done!!
you will get your retribution one day!!!

正所谓,人在做,天在看!
像你这种爱到处散播谣言的人,
迟早会受到处罚的!
尤其是自以为自己很帅,不跟你在一起会有损失,
跟你在一起过后又被你当玩偶甩掉,你要更加小心!
我很清楚你是怎样的恶人。。。
不过你放心!我不会那么快就暴你的料出来!
我要让你多积点阴德!你小心点!

ps, i don't have any relationship with this stupid guy.
don't get my meaning wrong!
i'm just know that he like to play with people's feeling!
girls, be careful! i don't want you guys to get hurt!
okays? some of you might know who i'm talking about!
cheers, with love!
:)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home